At BRS we operate to the highest quality standards in every respect of our service to the client.
We understand the need to review revise and maintain procedures and process in order to deliver the quality service that we often aim for.
Why you should use our services:
- Large applicant database- Search & Selection to meet your specifications.
- Reliable Time Capture system – This means gathering and submitting timesheets for temporary and contract staff. Completing the process is quick as the timesheet can be posted, faxed or hand delivered to us.
- Efficient payroll system for temporary & contract staff.
- Reliable billing – we are able to offer you both paper and electronic invoicing options. All invoices issued have supporting documents together with a breakdown of all charges.
In addition to the great service that we can offer you, we at BRS are proud to say that we also offer very attractive rates.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLIENTS
The main reason that Employers use an agency is to take the strain of recruiting away from them - that is what you expect and will get from us.
- We will ask the right questions and give you the right answers
- We will respond to your request fast
- We will provide you with 100% satisfaction at all times
- We will guarantee you continuity of service
- We will provide you with competitive rates for our services
Whether you need extra staff to cover sickness, holidays or an increase in your workload, or you require temporary and contract staff on a longer-term basis to enhance the flexibility of your workforce, we can provide you with the staff to meet your needs.
Our service to you includes:
- Immediate booking
- Supply of staff with suitable skills & experience
- For industrial contract workers, pick & drop service to & from your premises to guarantee that staff arrive on time
Finding the right employee to join your team can be very costly and time consuming. We can provide you with a one-stop solution to your recruitment needs.
At BRS, our permanent service is specially tailored to meet your requirements.
- Search & Selection
- Reference Checking
You can send your vacancy to us by either one of the following methods:
- Direct contact (our offices)
Regardless of what your preferred method of supplying us with your vacancy details, you can rest assured that it will receive the same attention.
1.2 Candidate attraction
This is mainly done through advertising, website search and recommendations.
All applicants are required to register with us. All details with relation to their previous and current work history, academic history and any training received are logged. We would also obtain information regarding their flexibility in respect of hours worked, location and the type of work that they are seeking.
1.4 Assessment / Training
With regards to candidate seeking work within the Office sector, candidates can be assessed using a software package that is designed to measure and evaluate the suitability of an individual for that particular vacancy. Training is offered to the candidate who wishes to learn or improve their computer skills with well-known software packages.
As all our candidates’ details are stored on our database, subject to your instructions, we are able to match the best available candidate to your requirements and inform you of their details prior to placement. To help ensure that the applicant/candidate are effective and productive, we will briefthem prior to starting work. The briefing normally includes general policies of your Company, the functions of the department in which they will be working.